Modeling of switching frequency instabilities in buck-based DC–AC H-bridge inverters
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 175–193, February 2011
How to Cite
El Aroudi, A., Rodriguez, E., Orabi, M. and Alarcón, E. (2011), Modeling of switching frequency instabilities in buck-based DC–AC H-bridge inverters. Int. J. Circ. Theor. Appl., 39: 175–193. doi: 10.1002/cta.627
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2008
- Agencia Española de Cooperación Internacional (AECI). Grant Number: A/012533/07
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación e Innovación. Grant Number: TEC-2007-67988-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!