Analysis and implementation of a high-efficiency zero-voltage-zero-current-switching DC–DC converter
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 889–903, September 2013
How to Cite
Do, H.-L. (2013), Analysis and implementation of a high-efficiency zero-voltage-zero-current-switching DC–DC converter. Int. J. Circ. Theor. Appl., 41: 889–903. doi: 10.1002/cta.827
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!