Thermodynamic Functions of Dense Plasmas: Analytic Approximations for Astrophysical Applications
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Special Issue: 13 International Conference on the Physics of Non-Ideal Plasmas Part II
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 82–87, January 2010
How to Cite
Potekhin, A. Y. and Chabrier, G. (2010), Thermodynamic Functions of Dense Plasmas: Analytic Approximations for Astrophysical Applications. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 50: 82–87. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201010017
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2009
- Rosnauka. Grant Number: NSh-2600.2008.2
- RFBR. Grant Number: 08-02-00837
- CompStar, a Research Networking Programme of the European Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!