Pressure and Electrical Resistivity Measurements on Hot Expanded Metals: Comparisons with Quantum Molecular Dynamics Simulations and Average-Atom Approaches
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 17–22, January 2012
How to Cite
Clérouin, J., Starrett, C., Noiret, P., Renaudin, P., Blancard, C. and Faussurier, G. (2012), Pressure and Electrical Resistivity Measurements on Hot Expanded Metals: Comparisons with Quantum Molecular Dynamics Simulations and Average-Atom Approaches. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 52: 17–22. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201100043
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!