Atomic Ionization and Molecular Dissociation in a Hydrogen Gas within the Physical Picture
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 95–99, January 2012
How to Cite
Alastuey, A. and Ballenegger, V. (2012), Atomic Ionization and Molecular Dissociation in a Hydrogen Gas within the Physical Picture. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 52: 95–99. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201100087
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!