The Roton Minimum: Is it a General Feature of Strongly Correlated Liquids?
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 219–223, April 2012
How to Cite
Kalman, G.J., Kyrkos, S., Golden, K.I., Hartmann, P. and Donko, Z. (2012), The Roton Minimum: Is it a General Feature of Strongly Correlated Liquids?. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 52: 219–223. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201100095
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- NSF grants PHY-0813153, PHY-0715227, PHY-1105005, PHY-0812956, and PHY-0903808
- OTKA grants K-77653 and PD-75113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!