Isentropic Compression of Deuterium by Quantum Molecular Dynamics
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 33–36, January 2012
How to Cite
Chentsov, A. V. and Levashov, P. R. (2012), Isentropic Compression of Deuterium by Quantum Molecular Dynamics. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 52: 33–36. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201110102
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
- Council of the President of the Russian Federation for Support of Young Russian Scientists and Leading Scientific Schools (project No. NSh-65792.2010.2)
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (the Federal targeted program “Research and development in priority fields of scientific and technological complex of Russia” 2007–2013)
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (project Nos. 09-07-00228 and 09-08-01129)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!