Towards a Particle Based Simulation of Complex Plasma Driven Nanocomposite Formation
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Special Issue: Progress in Complex Plasmas
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 890–898, November 2012
How to Cite
Bonitz, M., Rosenthal, L., Fujioka, K., Zaporojtchenko, V., Faupel, F. and Kersten, H. (2012), Towards a Particle Based Simulation of Complex Plasma Driven Nanocomposite Formation. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 52: 890–898. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201200038
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft via the SFB-TR24, projects A5, A7 and B13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!