Development of Barrier Discharges: Operation Modes and Structure Formation
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Special Issue: Progress in Complex Plasmas
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 847–855, November 2012
How to Cite
Bogaczyk, M., Nemschokmichal, S., Wild, R., Stollenwerk, L., Brandenburg, R., Meichsner, J. and Wagner, H.-E. (2012), Development of Barrier Discharges: Operation Modes and Structure Formation. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 52: 847–855. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201200041
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) through the transregional collaborative research center SFB/TRR 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!