Study of thin Film Formation From Silicon-Containing Precursors Produced by an RF Non-Thermal Plasma Jet at Atmospheric Pressure
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Special Issue: Progress in Complex Plasmas
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 872–880, November 2012
How to Cite
Schäfer, J., Foest, R., Sigeneger, F., Loffhagen, D., Weltmann, K.-D., Martens, U. and Hippler, R. (2012), Study of thin Film Formation From Silicon-Containing Precursors Produced by an RF Non-Thermal Plasma Jet at Atmospheric Pressure. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 52: 872–880. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201200043
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!