Impact of Electrode Design, Supply Voltage and Interelectrode Distance on Safety Aspects and Characteristics of a Medical DBD Plasma Source
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 623–638, November 2013
How to Cite
Helmke, A., Wandke, D., Mahmoodzada, M., Weltmann, K.-D. and Viöl, W. (2013), Impact of Electrode Design, Supply Voltage and Interelectrode Distance on Safety Aspects and Characteristics of a Medical DBD Plasma Source. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 53: 623–638. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201200133
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (grant no. 13N11190 and grant no. 13N11185)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!