Determination of N and O – Atom and N2(A) Metastable Molecule Densities in the Afterglows of N2 and N2-O2 Microwave Discharges
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 599–604, September 2013
How to Cite
Zerrouki, H., Ricard, A. and Sarrette, J. P. (2013), Determination of N and O – Atom and N2(A) Metastable Molecule Densities in the Afterglows of N2 and N2-O2 Microwave Discharges. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 53: 599–604. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201300008
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Acteon-Satelec company (Mérignac-France) to the research on N2 plasma – post-discharge sterilization
- Vasco Guerra (IST-Lisbon)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!