Particle in Cell/Monte Carlo Collision Method for Simulation of RF Glow Discharges: Effect of Super Particle Weighting
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 626–634, August 2014
How to Cite
Erden, E. and Rafatov, I. (2014), Particle in Cell/Monte Carlo Collision Method for Simulation of RF Glow Discharges: Effect of Super Particle Weighting. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 54: 626–634. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201300047
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
- Department of Computer Engineering at METU
- research grant 210T072 from the Scientic and Technical Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!