Quantum Breathing Mode of Trapped Particles: From Nanoplasmas to Ultracold Gases
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 27–99, January 2014
How to Cite
Abraham, J. W. and Bonitz, M. (2014), Quantum Breathing Mode of Trapped Particles: From Nanoplasmas to Ultracold Gases. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 54: 27–99. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201300066
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgmeinschaft via SFB-TR24 “Fundamentals of Complex Plasmas”, project A5 and by a grant for CPU time at the North-German Supercomputing alliance (HLRN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!