Experimental Study of the Discharge in the Low Pressure Plasma Jet Sputtering System
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Special Issue: 9th International Workshop on Electrical Probes in Magnetized Plasmas
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 10–15, January 2013
How to Cite
Klusoiň, J., Kudrna, P., Kolpaková, A., Picková, I., Hubička, Z. and Tichý, M. (2013), Experimental Study of the Discharge in the Low Pressure Plasma Jet Sputtering System. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 53: 10–15. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201310002
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
- Czech Science Foundation projects 202/07/0044, 202/09/0800, P205/ 11/0386 and 202/08/H057
- CEEPUS project CIII-AT-0063-07-1112 and the research program MSM0021620834 of the Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports of the Czech Republic
- Grant Agency of the Charles University. Grant Number: 120510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!