Application of the Ball-Pen Probe in Two Low-Temperature Mag-netised Plasma Devices and in Torsatron TJ-K
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Special Issue: 9th International Workshop on Electrical Probes in Magnetized Plasmas
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 39–44, January 2013
How to Cite
Adámek, J., Peterka, M., Gyergyek, T., Kudrna, P., Ramisch, M., Stroth, U., Cavalier, J. and Tichý, M. (2013), Application of the Ball-Pen Probe in Two Low-Temperature Mag-netised Plasma Devices and in Torsatron TJ-K. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 53: 39–44. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201310007
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- Charles University in Prague, by the Czech Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 202/07/0044, 202/09/0800, P205/11/0386
- Grant Agency of AS CR in conjuction with the project GA AV KJB100430901
- CEEPUS III project AT-0063
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic, under the project No. MSM0021620834
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!