Langmuir Probe Method for Precise Evaluation of the Negative-Ion Density in Electronegative Gas Discharge Magnetized Plasma
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Special Issue: 9th International Workshop on Electrical Probes in Magnetized Plasmas
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 51–56, January 2013
How to Cite
Popov, Tsv. K., Mitov, M., Bankova, A., Ivanova, P., Dimitrova, M., Rupnik, S., Kovačič, J., Gyergyek, T., Cerček, M. and Dias, F. M. (2013), Langmuir Probe Method for Precise Evaluation of the Negative-Ion Density in Electronegative Gas Discharge Magnetized Plasma. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 53: 51–56. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201310009
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
- European Communities under the Contract of Association between EURATOM and MHEST
- CEEPUS II, network AT-0063-01-0506 2011 mobility program and by bilateral program BI-BG/11-12-011
- Slovenian research agency. Grant Numbers: P2-0073, L7-4009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!