Time-Resolved Measurements of Plasma Properties Using Electrostatic Probes in the Cross-Field Discharge of a Hall Effect Thruster
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Special Issue: 9th International Workshop on Electrical Probes in Magnetized Plasmas
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 63–68, January 2013
How to Cite
Dannenmayer, K., Kudrna, P., Tichý, M. and Mazouffre, S. (2013), Time-Resolved Measurements of Plasma Properties Using Electrostatic Probes in the Cross-Field Discharge of a Hall Effect Thruster. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 53: 63–68. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201310011
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- CNRS/CNES/SNECMA/Universités joint research program 3161 entitled “Propulsion par plasma dans l'espace”
- CNRS. Grant Number: 48792
- MSMT CR in the frame of the scientific program MSM0021620834
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!