Transient Plasma Measured by Fixed Electric Probes in the Scrape-Off Layer of Korean Superconducting Tokamak Advance Research (KSTAR)
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Special Issue: 9th International Workshop on Electrical Probes in Magnetized Plasmas
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 75–80, January 2013
How to Cite
Oh, Y.-S., Bak, J.-G., Woo, H.-J., Park, E.-K., Kim, H.-S., Cho, S.-G., Park, S.-J., Lho, T. and Chung, K.-S. (2013), Transient Plasma Measured by Fixed Electric Probes in the Scrape-Off Layer of Korean Superconducting Tokamak Advance Research (KSTAR). Contrib. Plasma Phys., 53: 75–80. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201310013
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Numbers: 2009-0082669, 2012-0005926
- National Fusion Research Institute of Korea (NFRI)
- Korea Research council of Fundamental Science & Technology
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST)
- National Fusion Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!