Atomistic Modeling of Warm Dense Matter in the Two-Temperature State
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Special Issue: Plasmas Interacting with Superstrong Lasers
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 129–139, February 2013
How to Cite
Norman, G. E., Starikov, S. V., Stegailov, V. V., Saitov, I. M. and Zhilyaev, P. A. (2013), Atomistic Modeling of Warm Dense Matter in the Two-Temperature State. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 53: 129–139. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201310025
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
- Programs for Basic Research of the Presidium of the RAS No. 2 and 23
- RFBR. Grant Numbers: 10-08-00824, 12-08-00666
- RF. Grant Number: MK-7192.2012.8
- Human Capital Foundation
- SNL under the US DOE/NNSA ASC program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!