Plasma Parameters in the COMPASS Divertor During Ohmic Plasmas
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Special Issue: 10th International Workshop on Electric Probes in Magnetized Plasmas
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 255–260, April 2014
How to Cite
Dimitrova, M., Dejarnac, R., Popov, Tsv. K., Ivanova, P., Vasileva, E., Kovačič, J., Stöckel, J., Havlicek, J., Janky, F. and Panek, R. (2014), Plasma Parameters in the COMPASS Divertor During Ohmic Plasmas. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 54: 255–260. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201410073
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- European Community under the contract of Associations between EURATOM/IPP.CZ and EURATOM/INRNE.BG
- Bulgarian Science Fund through the Association EURATOMINRNE
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Research Contract No 17125/R0 as a part of the IAEA CRP F13014 on ”Utilisation of a Network of Small magnetic Confinement Fusion Devices for Mainstream Fusion Research”
- IAEA Joint Experiment, by the JOINT RESEARCH PROJECT between Institute of Plasma Physics v.v.i., AS CR and Institute of Electronics, BAS BG and partly by MSMT Project # LM2011021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!