Electric Probe Measurements of the Poloidal Velocity in the Scrape-Off Layer of ASDEX Upgrade
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Contributions to Plasma Physics
Special Issue: 10th International Workshop on Electric Probes in Magnetized Plasmas
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 273–278, April 2014
How to Cite
Mehlmann, F., Costea, S., Schrittwieser, R., Naulin, V., Rasmussen, J. J., Müller, H. W., Nielsen, A. H., Vianello, N., Carralero, D., Rohde, V., Lux, C., Ionita, C. and ASDEX Up-grade Team (2014), Electric Probe Measurements of the Poloidal Velocity in the Scrape-Off Layer of ASDEX Upgrade. Contrib. Plasma Phys., 54: 273–278. doi: 10.1002/ctpp.201410078
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- European Communities under the Contracts of Associations between EURATOM and ÖAW, IPP, ENEA-RFX and DTU
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: P19901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!