The authors thank the German Research Foundation (SFB 558/B1) for financial support.
A Study on the Metal Organic CVD of Pure Copper Films from Low Cost Copper(II) Dialkylamino-2-propoxides: Tuning the Thermal Properties of the Precursor by Small Variations of the Ligand†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 149–156, June, 2003
How to Cite
Becker, R., Devi, A., Weiß, J., Weckenmann, U., Winter, M., Kiener, C., Becker, H.-W. and Fischer, R.A. (2003), A Study on the Metal Organic CVD of Pure Copper Films from Low Cost Copper(II) Dialkylamino-2-propoxides: Tuning the Thermal Properties of the Precursor by Small Variations of the Ligand. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 9: 149–156. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200306236
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!