This work was performed within the DFG research structure “Schwerpunktprogramm SPP 1119 Anorganische Materialien durch Gasphasensynthese: Interdisziplinäre Ansätze zu Entwicklung, Verständnis und Kontrolle von CVD-Verfahren”, and funding by the DFG under contract KO 1363/14-2 and LA 543/22-3 is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Dr. M. Letzel for assistance with the temperature-dependent mass spectrometry upon evaporation and Iolanda Hattesohl for the SEM and XRD measurements.
CVD with Tri-nbutylphosphine Silver(I) Complexes: Mass Spectrometric Investigations and Depositions†
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 195–205, April, 2005
How to Cite
Haase, T., Kohse-Höinghaus, K., Bahlawane, N., Djiele, P., Jakob, A. and Lang, H. (2005), CVD with Tri-nbutylphosphine Silver(I) Complexes: Mass Spectrometric Investigations and Depositions. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 11: 195–205. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200406339
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!