National Research Council (CNR) and Padova University are gratefully acknowledged for financial assistance. The work was financially supported by the Research Program FISR-MIUR “Nanosistemi inorganici ed ibridi per lo sviluppo e l'innovazione di celle a combustibile”.
CVD of Lanthanum Oxyfluoride-Based Thin Films from a Lanthanum β-Diketonate Diglyme Precursor†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 426–432, October, 2005
How to Cite
Barreca, D., Gasparotto, A., Maragno, C., Tondello, E., Bontempi, E., Depero, L. E. and Sada, C. (2005), CVD of Lanthanum Oxyfluoride-Based Thin Films from a Lanthanum β-Diketonate Diglyme Precursor. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 11: 426–432. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200506412
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!