The authors thank the EPSRC for the funding and the XPS suite at Cardiff University (EPSRC grant no. EP/F019823/1) for the help obtaining XPS data. IPP thanks the Royal Society/Wolfson Trust for a merit award.
N-Doped Titania Thin Films Prepared by Atmospheric Pressure CVD using t-Butylamine as the Nitrogen Source: Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity under Visible Light†
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 15, Issue 7-9, pages 171–174, September 2009
How to Cite
Dunnill, Charles. W. and Parkin, Ivan. P. (2009), N-Doped Titania Thin Films Prepared by Atmospheric Pressure CVD using t-Butylamine as the Nitrogen Source: Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity under Visible Light. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 15: 171–174. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200806274
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!