The authors thank the National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship and Draper Laboratories UIRaD for financial support, and Dr. Ed Gleason of Analog Devices for supplying the substrates.
Thin Polymer Films with High Step Coverage in Microtrenches by Initiated CVD†
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 14, Issue 9-10, pages 313–318, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Baxamusa, S. H. and Gleason, K. K. (2008), Thin Polymer Films with High Step Coverage in Microtrenches by Initiated CVD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 14: 313–318. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200806713
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!