Part of the calculations was performed in the High Performance Computing Center of the Northwestern Polytechnical University. Supports by the National Nature Science Foundation of China (No. 50572089) and the Chinese 973 Fundamental Research are greatly acknowledged.
Thermodynamics of the Production of Condensed Phases in the CVD of Methyltrichlorosilane Pyrolysis†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 15, Issue 10-12, pages 281–290, December, 2009
How to Cite
Deng, J., Su, K., Zeng, Q., Wang, X., Cheng, L., Xu, Y. and Zhang, L. (2009), Thermodynamics of the Production of Condensed Phases in the CVD of Methyltrichlorosilane Pyrolysis. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 15: 281–290. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200806757
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!