This project has been supported by the French Agence Nationale de la Recherche, Réseau National Matériaux et Procédés (ANR RNMP05-PRONANOX), and by the Midi-Pyrénées Regional Council.
Fluidized-Bed MOCVD of Bi2O3 Thin Films from Bismuth Triphenyl under Atmospheric Pressure†
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 16, Issue 4-6, pages 123–126, June 2010
How to Cite
Reuge, N., Dexpert-Ghys, J. and Caussat, B. (2010), Fluidized-Bed MOCVD of Bi2O3 Thin Films from Bismuth Triphenyl under Atmospheric Pressure. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 16: 123–126. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200904280
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!