This research was supported by Piedmont Region (“Bando per la ricerca scientifica”, call 2004, grant A166). This article is part of a special section on CVD of Biomaterials.
a-SiOx Coatings Grown on Dental Materials by PECVD: Compositional Analysis and Preliminary Investigation of Biocompatibility Improvements†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 16, Issue 1-3, pages 29–34, March 2010
How to Cite
Mandracci, P., Ceruti, P., Ricciardi, C., Mussano, F. and Carossa, S. (2010), a-SiOx Coatings Grown on Dental Materials by PECVD: Compositional Analysis and Preliminary Investigation of Biocompatibility Improvements. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 16: 29–34. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200906761
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2008
- Piedmont Region (“Bando per la ricerca scientifica”. Grant Number: call 2004, A166
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!