The authors thank F.-D. Duminica (CIRMAT, Toulouse) for fruitful discussions in photocatalysis, C. Anglade and M. Jouve (CEA, Grenoble) for technical assistance and A. Di Cara for advice on anti-bacterial tests. This work was supported by CEA, CNRS, and ANR under contract 06-MAPR-0007-01. This article is part of a special section on CVD of Biomaterials.
CVD Elaboration of Nanostructured TiO2-Ag Thin Films with Efficient Antibacterial Properties†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 16, Issue 1-3, pages 35–41, March 2010
How to Cite
Mungkalasiri, J., Bedel, L., Emieux, F., Doré, J., Renaud, F. N. R., Sarantopoulos, C. and Maury, F. (2010), CVD Elaboration of Nanostructured TiO2-Ag Thin Films with Efficient Antibacterial Properties. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 16: 35–41. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200906764
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!