The authors thank the MIUR for the financial support within the FISR thematic activities: Nanosystems of transition metal oxide for solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs) (New systems for energy production and storage program).
In-Situ Growth and Characterization of Highly Textured La0.9Sr0.1MnO3 Films on LaAlO3(100) Substrates†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 16, Issue 4-6, pages 143–150, June 2010
How to Cite
Toro, R. G., Malandrino, G., Perdicaro, L. M.S., Fiorito, D. M.R., Andreone, A., Lamura, G. and Fragalà, I. L. (2010), In-Situ Growth and Characterization of Highly Textured La0.9Sr0.1MnO3 Films on LaAlO3(100) Substrates. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 16: 143–150. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200906778
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!