This work was performed in part at the Center for Nanoscale Systems (CNS), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), which is supported by the National Science Foundation under NSF award no. ECS-0335765. CNS is part of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University.
Atomic Layer Deposition of Ruthenium Thin Films from an Amidinate Precursor†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 15, Issue 10-12, pages 312–319, December, 2009
How to Cite
Wang, H., Gordon, R. G., Alvis, R. and Ulfig, R. M. (2009), Atomic Layer Deposition of Ruthenium Thin Films from an Amidinate Precursor. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 15: 312–319. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200906789
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!