Maria Elena Fragalà and Graziella Malandrino acknowledge CNR-ISTM and INSTM within the PROMO project and ALADIN Industria 2015 (Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico) for support to the present study, and Dr. Cristina Satriano for the AFM measurements. Maria Losurdo, Maria Michela Giangregorio and Giovanni Bruno acknowledge the 7th FP European Project NanoCharM (Multifunctional NanoMaterials Characterization exploiting Ellipsometry and Polarimetry) (NMP3-CA-2007-218570).
Structural, Optical, and Electrical Characterization of ZnO and Al-doped ZnO Thin Films Deposited by MOCVD†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 15, Issue 10-12, pages 327–333, December, 2009
How to Cite
Fragalà, M. E., Malandrino, G., Giangregorio, M. M., Losurdo, M., Bruno, G., Lettieri, S., Amato, L. S. and Maddalena, P. (2009), Structural, Optical, and Electrical Characterization of ZnO and Al-doped ZnO Thin Films Deposited by MOCVD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 15: 327–333. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200906790
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!