This work was funded by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korea government (MOST) (R01-2007-000-21017-0), by the KOSEF grant funded by the Korea Government (MEST) (No. 2009-0079164). This work is also the outcome of a Manpower Development Program for Energy & Resources supported by the Ministry of Knowledge and Economy (MKE), and was supported by the Brain Korea 21 Project in 2006.
Layer-by-Layer Growth of GeSbTe Thin Films by Metal-Organic CVD for Phase Change Memory Applications†
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 15, Issue 10-12, pages 296–299, December, 2009
How to Cite
Kim, R.-Y., Kim, H.-G., Park, K.-W., Ahn, J.-K. and Yoon, S.-G. (2009), Layer-by-Layer Growth of GeSbTe Thin Films by Metal-Organic CVD for Phase Change Memory Applications. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 15: 296–299. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200906791
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2009
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF), Korea government (MOST). Grant Number: R01-2007-000-21017-0
- KOSEF, Korea Government (MEST). Grant Number: 2009-0079164
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!