This work was supported in part by the Air force Office of Scientific Research under the technical monitoring of Dr. Michael R. Berman. Taichang Zhang was a visiting student from the University of Science and Technology of China.
CVD in Weakly Rarefied Rotating Disk Flows†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 15, Issue 10-12, pages 274–280, December, 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, T., Zhang, P., Law, C. K. and Qi, F. (2009), CVD in Weakly Rarefied Rotating Disk Flows. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 15: 274–280. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200906805
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!