This study is supported by the Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD, Basic Research Promotion Fund).
Epitaxial Lateral Overgrowth of GaN on Si (111) Substrates Using High-Dose, N+ Ion Implantation†
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 16, Issue 1-3, pages 80–84, March 2010
How to Cite
Kim, B., Lee, K., Jang, S., Jhin, J., Lee, S., Baek, J., Yu, Y., Lee, J. and Byun, D. (2010), Epitaxial Lateral Overgrowth of GaN on Si (111) Substrates Using High-Dose, N+ Ion Implantation. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 16: 80–84. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200906807
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2009
- Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD, Basic Research Promotion Fund)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!