The authors would like to thank the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, for funding the research reported in this paper through the Center for Clean Water and Clean Energy at MIT and KFUPM. The authors thank Dr. Ed Gleason of Analog Devices for supplying the substrates.
Tunable Conformality of Polymer Coatings on High Aspect Ratio Features†
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 16, Issue 1-3, pages 100–105, March 2010
How to Cite
Ozaydin-Ince, G. and Gleason, K. K. (2010), Tunable Conformality of Polymer Coatings on High Aspect Ratio Features. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 16: 100–105. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200906821
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2009
- King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!