This article is part of a special section on Biomaterials
Sulfur- and Nitrogen-Doped Titania Biomaterials via APCVD†
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 16, Issue 1-3, pages 50–54, March 2010
How to Cite
Dunnill, C. W., Aiken, Z. A., Pratten, J., Wilson, M. and Parkin, I. P. (2010), Sulfur- and Nitrogen-Doped Titania Biomaterials via APCVD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 16: 50–54. doi: 10.1002/cvde.200906836
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!