This work was financially supported by CNR-INSTM PROMO, Fondazione CR Trieste, COFIN-PRIN 2007 Project “2nd generation sustainable processes for the hydrogen production from renewable sources” and Regione Lombardia-INSTM program “Produzione e uso di Idrogeno in Campo energetico: Sviluppo di nanoarchitetture innovative a Base di Ossidi metallici (PICASSO)”. Thanks are also due to Mr. A. Ravazzolo (CNR-ISTM, Padova, Italy) for the valuable technical help.
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Special Issue: Special Issue on Hydrogen
Volume 16, Issue 10-12, pages 296–300, December, 2010
How to Cite
Barreca, D., Fornasiero, P., Gasparotto, A., Gombac, V., Maccato, C., Pozza, A. and Tondello, E. (2010), CVD Co3O4 Nanopyramids: a Nano-Platform for Photo-Assisted H2 Production. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 16: 296–300. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201004289
Dedicated to Prof. Mauro Graziani, an exemplary scientific guide, on the occasion of his retirement
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!