We gratefully acknowledge the Swiss Federal Office of Energy (Project number 102326, PECHouse) and Toyota Motor Corporation for financial support. We thank F. Le Formal for SEM images and helpful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Preferential Orientation in Hematite Films for Solar Hydrogen Production via Water Splitting†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Special Issue: Special Issue on Hydrogen
Volume 16, Issue 10-12, pages 291–295, December, 2010
How to Cite
Cornuz, M., Grätzel, M. and Sivula, K. (2010), Preferential Orientation in Hematite Films for Solar Hydrogen Production via Water Splitting. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 16: 291–295. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201004292
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2010
- Swiss Federal Office of Energy. Grant Number: 102326
- Toyota Motor Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!