Financial support from Regione Lombardia, through the project “ACCORDO QUADRO Regione Lombardia e CNR per l'attuazione di programmi di ricerca e sviluppo” is gratefully aknowledged. The financial support of IDECAT Network of Excellence and of the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. The authors also thank the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research for financial support through the Project “ItalNanoNet” (Rete Nazionale di Ricerca sulle Nanoscienze; prot. no. RBPR05JH2P). Mr. G. Pallocca from Assing S.p.A. (Monterotondo, Italy), and Dr. A. Orchowski from ZEISS-SMT (Oberkochen, Germany) are gratefully acknowledged for the assistance in the TEM measurements.
Hydrogen Production by Glycerol Steam Reforming with Ru-based Catalysts: A Study on Sn Doping†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Special Issue: Special Issue on Hydrogen
Volume 16, Issue 10-12, pages 305–310, December, 2010
How to Cite
Gallo, A., Pirovano, C., Marelli, M., Psaro, R. and Dal Santo, V. (2010), Hydrogen Production by Glycerol Steam Reforming with Ru-based Catalysts: A Study on Sn Doping. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 16: 305–310. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201006864
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2010
- Regione Lombardia
- IDECAT Network of Excellence
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!