The present work has been supported by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education in a frame of the research project No. NN209117137.
Amorphous Hydrogenated Silicon Carbide (a-SiC:H) Coatings Produced by Remote Hydrogen Microwave Plasma CVD from Bis(dimethylsilyl)ethane - a Novel Single-Source Precursor†
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 17, Issue 7-9, pages 186–190, September, 2011
How to Cite
Wróbel, A. M., Walkiewicz-Pietrzykowska, A., Uznanski, P. and Glebocki, B. (2011), Amorphous Hydrogenated Silicon Carbide (a-SiC:H) Coatings Produced by Remote Hydrogen Microwave Plasma CVD from Bis(dimethylsilyl)ethane - a Novel Single-Source Precursor. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 17: 186–190. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201104302
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!