This work has been supported by the Ministry of Environment (192-091-001), the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2011K000750).
Chemical Vapor Synthesis and Physico-chemical Properties of V2O5 Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 1-3, pages 6–9, March 2012
How to Cite
Le, H. A., Chin, S., Park, E., Bae, G. and Jurng, J. (2012), Chemical Vapor Synthesis and Physico-chemical Properties of V2O5 Nanoparticles. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 6–9. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201104307
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!