This work has been supported by The Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE), Republic of Korea, under the ITRC (Information Technology Research Center) support program supervised by the IITA (Institute for Information Technology Advancement), IITA-2008-C1090-0804-0013, and by Korea University. We thank the research staff at Techno Semichem, Co., Ltd. for their generous synthesis and supply of DMGIP for us on many occasions. We also thank Dr. K.-S. An at Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology for his help in obtaining the XPS data. Y. K. specially thanks his colleagues at the Department of Advanced Materials Chemistry who rendered him support in building the ALD machine. Y. K. also thanks Dr. W. C. Shin and Dr. K.-J. Choi at NCD Co., Ltd. for their technical assistance in running the ALD machine and performing the ALD experiments.
ALD and MOCVD of Ga2O3 Thin Films Using the New Ga Precursor Dimethylgallium Isopropoxide, Me2GaOiPr†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 17, Issue 7-9, pages 191–197, September, 2011
How to Cite
Lee, H., Kim, K., Woo, J.-J., Jun, D.-J., Park, Y., Kim, Y., Lee, H. W., Cho, Y. J. and Cho, H. M. (2011), ALD and MOCVD of Ga2O3 Thin Films Using the New Ga Precursor Dimethylgallium Isopropoxide, Me2GaOiPr. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 17: 191–197. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106879
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!