The authors wish to thank the French Ministry for Education & Research as well as SAFRAN- Snecma Propulsion Solide for PhD funding to W. Ros. They are also indebted to the CNRS research group GdR 3184 “SurGeCo” for initiating the collaboration between all partners.
Simulation of Chemical Vapor Infiltration and Deposition Based on 3D Images: A Local Scale Approach†
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 17, Issue 10-12, pages 312–320, December, 2011
How to Cite
Ros, W., Vignoles, G. L., Germain, C., Supiot, P. and Kokkoris, G. (2011), Simulation of Chemical Vapor Infiltration and Deposition Based on 3D Images: A Local Scale Approach. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 17: 312–320. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106895
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
- SAFRAN- Snecma Propulsion Solide
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!