This work was funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research under grant number 03X 3514 B. We thank Anna Hilbig (Chair Chemische Technologie der Materialsynthese, Universität Würzburg) for her piece of work regarding the CVD reactor setup and Sabine Stöckel (Physical Chemistry Technische Universität Chemnitz) for helpful discussions in a previous project.
Hexagonal Boron Nitride from a Borazine Precursor for Coating of SiBNC Fibers using a Continuous Atmospheric Pressure CVD Process†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 17, Issue 7-9, pages 221–227, September, 2011
How to Cite
Ye, Y., Graupner, U. and Krüger, R. (2011), Hexagonal Boron Nitride from a Borazine Precursor for Coating of SiBNC Fibers using a Continuous Atmospheric Pressure CVD Process. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 17: 221–227. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106911
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 03X 3514 B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!