The authors appreciate Dr Khairudin Mohammed, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, University of Canterbury for substrate fabrication, and Dr Nicholas Long and Martin Ryan, Industrial Research Limited, for XRD analysis. VS was funded by a University of Canterbury Doctoral Scholarship and the Advanced Energy and Material Systems Laboratory (AEMS Lab).
Conformality Investigation of Titanium Dioxide Thin Films on 3-D Micrometer- and Nanometer-scale Features by Pulsed-Pressure Metal-organic CVD†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 17, Issue 10-12, pages 327–336, December, 2011
How to Cite
Siriwongrungson, V., Krumdieck, S. P. and Alkaisi, M. M. (2011), Conformality Investigation of Titanium Dioxide Thin Films on 3-D Micrometer- and Nanometer-scale Features by Pulsed-Pressure Metal-organic CVD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 17: 327–336. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106912
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!