This research has been supported by the United States Display Consortium (USDC) and the Department of Energy (DOE) under Contract numbers REPO3-81 and DE-FC26-OSNT42344. The authors express their appreciation to John Madocks and General Plasma, Inc. for building and testing the prototype R2R PECVD web coater and for the useful technical discussions. Authors also wish to acknowledge David Gidley from Randall Laboratory, UM for the PALS analyses, as well as Mocon, Inc. for conducting the Aquatran WVTR tests.
Advanced Roll-to-Roll Plasma-Enhanced CVD Silicon Carbide Barrier Technology for Protection from Detrimental Gases†
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 17, Issue 7-9, pages 253–260, September, 2011
How to Cite
Zambov, L., Shamamian, V., Weidner, K. and Loboda, M. (2011), Advanced Roll-to-Roll Plasma-Enhanced CVD Silicon Carbide Barrier Technology for Protection from Detrimental Gases. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 17: 253–260. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106923
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!