This work was supported by Enterprise Ireland CCAN EI project (CC_/2008/0503.B), the Science Foundation Ireland under the CSET scheme and the Embark initiative under the IRCSET scheme.
Remote Plasma-Assisted CVD Growth of Carbon Nanotubes in an Optimised Rapid Thermal Reactor†
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 1-3, pages 17–21, March 2012
How to Cite
Peltekis, N., Mausser, M., Kumar, S., McEvoy, N., Murray, C. and Duesberg, G. S. (2012), Remote Plasma-Assisted CVD Growth of Carbon Nanotubes in an Optimised Rapid Thermal Reactor. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 17–21. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106925
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!